|Position||Fry cook at the Krusty Krab|
SpongeBob is tickled multiple times throughout the series, more so than any other character on the show.
Notable moments Edit
Planet of the Jellyfish Edit
- SpongeBob is strapped down to a table and interrogated by Sandy, testing to see if he's the real SpongeBob. She does this by tickling him, causing him to laugh and proving he's the real SpongeBob.
Gary's New Toy Edit
- A worm crawls into SpongeBob's clothes, tickling him.
Professor Squidward Edit
- SpongeBob tickles himself, while in a class being taught by Squidward, by stroking the bottom of his foot with his other foot.
- SpongeBob's tiny cousin Blackjack tries strangling SpongeBob's big toe, but this only ends up tickling him.
Unknown episodes Edit
- In one episode, SpongeBob is tickled three times by jellyfish. The first two times are by one jellyfish (first by circling him, then by going in and out of his body), and the third by multiple jellyfish making him let go of a rock during some strong winds.
- When SpongeBob gets sick, he's used as a house sponge to clean things, causing him to get better. While being used to clean a cactus, he says that it tickles.
- In one episode, SpongeBob is punched by Flats the Flounder, but instead of hurting him, it tickles him.
- SpongeBob puts jelly on his face, causing a bunch of jellyfish to eat it off of his face, tickling his nose.